How do I become COR certified?
Achieving your COR can seem like a daunting task. However, this can really be simplified following these easy steps:
- Have a health and safety program
- Implement this program including:
- Vehicle, site, office inspections
- Fire extinguisher inspections
- Employee training and competency verification
- Completion of hazard assessments recognition and control for your work
- Having and testing an emergency response plan
- Incident investigations and corrections of areas where improvements are required
- Safety Meetings
- Management taking part all aspects of the health and safety program
This list is not inclusive of all items required
- Having a WCB account for your company
- Becoming a member of an injury reduction group or certifying partner
- Apply for your COR for your organization.
- Follow the steps outlined in the application to achieve your COR
- Complete the application
- Complete the necessary training
- Submit the required documents or set up the audit when applicable
If you find this process daunting contact the Safety Evolution business support team today at 1-844-458-8117 or book your free consultation today.